Postural evaluation with CryoVizion
Why opt for postural imaging
Postural imaging makes it possible to:
- Help establish an accurate diagnosis
- Customize treatment for maximum benefit
- Show the benefits of a treatment
- Show how a plantar orthosis is helping your posture
- Measure the feet in a qualitative and quantitative manner
What postural imaging helps to detect
Postural imaging is ideal for confirming what your podiatrist may have seen during the physical and walking examination, in addition to providing information about your posture that is invisible to the naked eye.
- This treatment method thus makes it possible to detect:
- Any misalignment of the spinal column
- Asymmetry of the pelvis or overall body posture
- Pelvic tilt
- An uneven or longer leg
- A knee inclined inward or outward
Steps included during a postural imaging session
- The patient enters an observation booth.
- Cameras capture and record the reflections of light projected onto the patient’s entire body.
- Detailed images of the body are displayed by the imaging system.
- The podiatrist analyzes these images with the patient so that they can clearly understand their condition.
Advantages of postural imaging
Choosing a postural evaluation includes several benefits:
- Accurate and objective
- Safe, because the system does not include any radiation
- Immediate, real-time results
- Streamlines the podiatrist’s analysis
- Allows you to see the progress of your posture
Discover which podiatry clinic near you offers postural evaluation.