Welcome to the PiedRéseau Inc. website!
For the purposes herein, “Content” refers to all materials and content made available to users on the Website, including reviews, guidelines, communications, text, RSS feeds, graphics, images, illustrations, audiovisual works, multimedia elements, photographs, videos, music, sound recordings, policies, documents, software, information, data, and any other works, including how this Content is presented.
Third-party websites — The Website may contain links to Third-Party Content available on independent third-party websites (the “Third-Party Websites“). These links are provided for reference purposes only. The Organization is not responsible for Third-Party Content or the quality, security, availability, completeness, accuracy, compliance with the law, or policies and practices of these Third-Party Websites. We do not endorse Third-Party Websites and make no representations about them or their content. If you choose to access a Third-Party Website linked on our Website, you do so at your own risk.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS
Organization’s Content — Unless otherwise expressly stated, all rights, titles, and interests in the Website and any Content, URLs, domain names, source codes, processes, trademarks, trade names, logos, product and service names, works or other copyrightable material, registered or unregistered, recognized by applicable laws, including (a) any improvements or modifications to any of the foregoing, (b) any requests for registration or renewal thereof, and (c) licenses and sublicenses for third-party intellectual property (collectively, the “Organization’s Content“), as well as all derivative works, translations, and updates of the Organization’s Content, are the exclusive property of the Organization and are protected by copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Organization.
5. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Prohibited uses — Without limiting the generality of the restrictions set forth below, you agree not to take or allow, directly or indirectly, any of the following actions in connection with the Website:
(i) Publish, upload, translate, use, upload, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any Content that:
- Publish, upload, translate, use, upload, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any Content that:
- Is defamatory, counterfeit, or illegal;
- Is inappropriate, profane, derogatory, obscene, indecent, or contains information without proper or legally required access controls (which controls will in no case be our responsibility);
- Gives rise to civil liability or infringes upon our rights or assists anyone else in infringing upon our rights or the rights of third parties, including copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement, or defamation;
- Constitutes threats, harassment, intimidation, abuse, or any conduct that infringes upon the rights of others;
- Constitutes a criminal offense, or participates in or aids others in committing a criminal offense;
- Contains a virus, ransomware, Trojan horse, worm, spyware, or any other malicious program or software, including web scraping tools.
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited commercial communications, spam, or other mass communications (whether or not they use email services, including instant messaging, blogging, or comment spam) or are otherwise massive or unsolicited;
- Disrupt, disable, or threaten the integrity, operation, or security of the Website;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or violate its security measures;
- Disable or bypass any access control measures or processes or procedures related to the Website;
- Sub-license, share, resell, reproduce, copy, distribute, redistribute, or exploit any portion, use, or access to the Website for commercial purposes without our prior express permission;
- Extract, gather, collect, or store personal information of third parties without their explicit consent.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING AS TO CONNECTIVITY, PERFORMANCE, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, QUALITY, CAPACITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, UNINTENTIONAL FAILURES, SERVICE OUTAGES, OR OTHER ISSUES INHERENT TO THE USE OF THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS, OR OTHER SYSTEMS OR NETWORKS OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES OR BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE ORGANIZATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL, OR OTHERWISE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Organization reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You also agree to cooperate fully and reasonably in the defense of any claim, as applicable.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
10. CONTACT US