As a doctor of podiatric medicine in 2019, Dr. Audrey Gilbert, podiatrist, opened this clinic to offer her patients courteous, professional and meticulous service. All this in a warm and caring environment.
Book an appointment to take advantage of a trustworthy service to help you treat your pain and limitations. The PiedRéseau South Shore team is here to help you regain your quality of life!
No medical prescription is required for an assessment.
Care is reimbursed by the majority of group insurance.
501-1190A rue de Courchevel, Lévis, Qc, G6W 0M5
1-888 574-8041 toll free
A state-of-the-art podiatry clinic
Located in Saint-Romuald, in the Lévis district, the PiedRéseau Rive-Sud Clinic meets many of the needs of the neighbourhood’s residents. And thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment, it is possible to benefit from the most up-to-date treatment, fully customized to your specific situation.
Diagnostic radiology, 3D digitization and gait assessment with gait analysis plate… Every method is suitable for accurately identifying your pathologies and finding the best treatment to restore your quality of life.
Only one priority on the agenda: your welfare.
- Biomechanical exam
- Digital radiography of the foot
- Foot Care
- Manual foot therapy
- Plantar wart treatment
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment
- Evaluating Children’s Feet
- Foot orthotics
- Cortisone injections
- L’imagerie numérique 2D et 3D des pieds
- La culture d’ongle mycosique
- Le bandage thérapeutique du pied (taping)
- ShockWave (Thérapie par ondes de choc) au pied
- Traitement des douleurs aux pieds par le podiatre
- Traitement laser thérapeutique du pied
- Minor surgeries